Our beautiful Candles are great for relaxing, meditating, reading, cooking, gifting and for whatever purpose you want a quick getaway. Our candles are relaxation in a jar!
These candles include a quartz stone and a gold lid.
Our candles are hand-poured in Washington with 100% soy wax for an eco-friendly, clean burn. Our candles are made using lead-free, all natural cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils. All of our candles are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free, which can burn up to 40 hours.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Dark Rose -
Top: Pink Peppercorn, Grapefruit, Plum
Heart: Black Rose, Cumin
Base: Vanilla, Patchouli, Labdanum
Sweater Weather -
- Top notes: Greens, Fresh Mint
- Middle notes: Apple, Peach, Jasmine
- Base notes: Oak Moss, Musk
- Top: Saffron, Apple
- Middle: Black Currant, Blackberry, Vanilla
- Base: Anise, Patchouli, Amber
- Top: Citrus
- Middle: Plum, Black Cherry
- Base: Amber, Sugar, Light Musk, Freesia, Vanilla
- Top: Black Currant, Strawberry, Raspberry
- Middle: Sugar, Freesia
- Base: Tonka, Vanilla, Light Musk
🕯️Important Candle Burning Information:
*Remove crystals and botanicals prior to use, with your fingers or with a tweezer
* When you light your candle for the first time, allow it to burn for 2-3 hours. This will create an optimum melt pool, and it's the melt pool that allows the wick to throw the candles fragrance. This will also lengthen the life of your candle and use as much of the wax as possible. Wax has a memory, so you want to burn your candle so the melted wax spreads all the way out to the edge of your container. That way, when you burn your candle the next time, it will remember to melt all the way out to the sides.
* Always trim the wick to 1/4" prior to lighting. If you notice any smoking or flickering while burning your candle (or black marks on the sides of the jar), this means the wick needs to be trimmed. Snuff the candle out, allow the wax to fully harden, and trim the wick down to 1/4".
* Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in wax pool.
* Do not burn your candle unattended, near anything that can catch fire, children, or pets.
* Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
* Discontinue use when 1/4 of the wax is left.